Unlimited Eligibility batches
Say goodbye to manual verifications
pVerify is the leader with our Advanced Eligibility reporting. With the largest payer list in the industry, pVerify provides unlimited eligibility batches of specialty-specific details for all EDI Medical Payers. Batch patient upload and verification is a huge time and cost saver for Medical Practices and Hospitals that can easily glance at one place for all of their daily appointments, filter with ease, and identify specific benefit details.
Learn more about Self-Batch Eligibility and First-Class Eligibility below
pVerify provides a completed report in Excel format with all of your requested patient benefit information. Color-coded font and highlighted rows help identify and flag specific patients: High Deductible, Medicare Risk, HMO Detection, and others, per request. Each patient is linked to their full patient record within the pVerify Premium Portal for additional patient benefit review.
pVerify’s Self-Batch Eligibility Upload is a real-time verification solution that saves data entry and time-consuming phone calls. Verify all of your patients at once, for your specific specialty, and review the results in the Premium Portal or Color-coded Excel Report.
As pVerify’s Signature Batch Eligibility Verification Solution, First-Class Batch meets the needs of large Medicare Practices that provide a variety of services, as well as Specialists that require detailed benefit information. pVerify is able to capture copays and co-insurance for multiple services in one verification. Additionally, they can go further by providing additional information unique to each industry, such as Routine Visit details for Ophthalmology, visits remaining out of allotted for Physical Therapy, and Surgical details based on the location of the procedure.
Self-Batch Eligibility Verifications
pVerify’s Self-Batch Eligibility is for users that want to run their own real-time batches and receive the highlighted Excel Report of benefit information but do not have the volume or need the customized service of the First-Class Batch Solution.
*Does not include non-EDI payers
Self-Batch Eligibility Features:
- Self-Batch Eligibility vs First-Class Batch
- Standard Benefits Information
- Additional Benefits and Features
pVerify’s Unlimited Eligibility Batches is a real-time solution available to all pVerify users at no extra cost.
*Does not include non-EDI payers or blended human-enabled AI benefits reporting
- Included with pVerify Premium
- All Medical Payers Included
- Specialist Benefit information included.
- Unlimited Eligibility Batches in real-time
- Additional specialty-specific benefits are available per request.
First-Class Batch Reports
Outsource patient verification to pVerify to take on high volume, multiple services with discrete or difficult to obtain benefits, and Non-EDI Payers.
- Includes access to Premium Portal
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Payers
- Batches with no size limit and include multiple services
- Processed completely by pVerify
- Integration with compatible EHR/PM
- Issues (Inactive) and Exception (Clean Claims) Reports
- Multiple level verification for IPA Payers
- Minimum plan of $400 per month required
pVerify provides details at a deeper level, with information separated and highlighted individually for easier review and understanding
- View Plan Active Status with HMO/PPO Alert
- Detect HMO, PPO, & MCO Plans
- Capture Deductible & OOP allotted vs remaining
- Standard Co-pay & Co-insurance details per Specialty.
Detailed Benefit Information
- Plan Name & Number, Policy Type, Group Name & Number
- Important Dates: Effective, Expired, Plan Began, Service Began.
- Learn if NPI is in Network (limited to participating payers)
- Payer Billing Address, ID, and/or Phone Number
- Co-pay, Co-insurance, Deductible applies to OOP details
- Individual and Family Deductible and OOP information
- Plan Group or Plan Network Tier information
pVerify aims to capture as much detail as possible through EDI our Business Rules Engine. The availability of the above information varies and depends wholly on the payer.
Additional Benefits and Solutions
- Home Health, Hospice, and SNF Dates for Medicare
- Primary Care Physician Details
- Eligibility information for Preventative Services, including Annual Wellness Visit
- Patient Estimator
- Patient Payments
- Claims Status Check
- Medicare MBI Lookup
- Insurance Discovery
- Same or Similar (Equipment)
- Inpatient Skilled Nursing (Billing NPI)
- Medicare CMN (Rentals)
Learn how to save time and increase efficiency with pVerify’s Self-Batch Eligibility
pVerify works with clients in some of the largest Medical Practices, IPAs/MSOs, and Medical Billing companies. We have a very strong presence in Primary Care, Therapy (speech, occupational & physical), Orthopedics, Sleep Centers, and Imaging Centers.
Verify – Estimate – Collect
Our automated, date-of-service patient insurance verification brings unprecedented efficiency to your front-office workflow. Coupled with our Patient Estimator and hands-free Patient Payment, our Solutions can significantly reduce patient debt and improve front-office collections.
Verify a patient ahead of time or during their procedure with pVerify’s All Payer Advanced Eligibility Solution in Instant, Batch, or API Eligibility, in real-time with accuracy down to the service received.
Estimate patient financial responsibility powered by Eligibility results and your unique fee schedules for quick and easy cost estimates.
The Industry service leader in Realtime Healthcare APIs for Eligibility, Claim Status, & DME Solutions.