AdvancedMD Patient Benefits Verification Solutions
pVerify’s Specialty-Specific Batch Eligibility & Patient Benefits Verification Solution for AdvancedMD® users
AdvancedMD® integrated Batch Eligibility Verification by pVerify®
pVerify is the only company to offer combination of EDI based eligibility and manual, live-operator assisted process to return all the relevant information complete and contextual: guaranteed. These are few unique features of pVerify that separates it from traditional clearinghouses:
1) Full parsing of key benefits Data such as specialty-Specific Co-pays, Deductibles, out-of-pocket remaining, pre-certification requirement etc. The results are displayed within AdvancedMD as a concise PATIENT NOTE and also displayed in dashboard view on pVerify Portal.
2) Blended Process ( EDI based verification combined with manual process) to ensure 100% customization of our eligibility reports to individual client’s needs (e.g. Medical Benefits as well as Vision Benefits including annual Visit restrictions, Routine Vision co-pay etc. PLUS ASC/Hospital Outpatient benefits) and 100% payer coverage (even those who do not support EDI based eligibility.)
3) Color-coded MS Excel-based Eligibility Summary Reports that are highly actionable (e.g. easily spot patients who might have switched to Medicare Advantage Plans…also provides name of the new Primary payer etc.)
4) ‘Exception Reporting’ to highlight discrepancies in patient demographics ( e.g. incorrect spelling of patient name or incorrect DOB) or insurance related information…using this information, our clients are able to increase ‘clean claims’ percentage.
5) Highest success rate for batch verification in the industry using recursive verification technology and utilizing manual workflow to work on ‘patient not found’ errors.