A unique SNF Solution
The ONLY Solution that provides details on current Skilled Nursing Facility and Hospital patients, as early as 72 hours after a patient’s initial admission. Most Eligibility Verification services acquire Home Health, Hospice, and Skilled Nursing Faculty episode details directly from the patient’s verified benefits. Eligibility results for SNF are limited due to the fact the episode must have ended in order for it to be reported.
Know where a patient is, before they are discharged.
Inpatient SNF details provided:
- Patient Status
- Billing Type
- Billing NPI
- DOS Start
- DOS End (if applicable)
- Admitted Date
- Discharged Date
Patient Status Descriptions:
- Still patient
- Discharged/transferred to a SNF
- Discharged/transferred to another short-term general hospital
- Inpatient rehabilitation facility
- Discharged to home or self care (routine discharge)
Billing Type Descriptions:
- SNF Inpatient First Claim
- Hospital Inpatient Admission to Discharge
- SNF Inpatient Continuing Claim
- SNF Inpatient Last Claim
Single Patient: Directly from Eligibility Results
- Eligibility of a Medicare patient must be run prior to the Inpatient SNF Claims History review in order to confirm there is no HMO or PPO Payer. With a radio button built into the Medicare Eligibility – Summary Dashboard, one-click auto fills the patient’s details into the In-patient SNF fields with a second click completing the SNF Check.
- pVerify supports unlimited uploads of Medicare patients to be processed for their In-patient SNF History.
Inpatient SNF API
- pVerify offers extensive capability with our robust APIs for our In-patient SNF Solution. Visit the Developers Tab for more information.
- Verify a patient ahead of time or during their procedure with Instant, Batch, or API Eligibility, in real-time with accuracy down to the service received.
Estimate Patient Responsibility
- Estimate patient financial responsibility powered by Eligibility results and your unique fee schedules for quick and easy cost estimates.
- Collect payment during appointment with hands-free options such as QR code, card-on-file, and customized card-on-file payment plans.
Inpatient Skilled Nursing Facility
The importance of Inpatient SNF
It is a known problem: discovering a patient was in the hospital after an item has been issued. Most likely a claim has already been filed and a denial is evident.
pVerify goes one step beyond traditional SNF Solutions by alerting companies if a patient is currently admitted into a Hospital, Rehabilitation Clinic, or Skilled Nursing Facility. Only pVerify can provide on-going stay details, including the Patient Status, Billing Type, and Billing NPI after 72 hours of their admission.
A game-changing combination for DMEs
As the first software to automate Same or Similar for all 4 jurisdictions, pVerify leads the Durable Medical Equipment Supplier industry with the most user-friendly portal, built-in interpretation flags for quick decisions, and continued enhancements. From Eligibility to Medicare Claims History and In-patient episode details, pVerify is an expert in all things Medicare.
An expert in all things Medicare, pVerify provides Medicare patient Verification in our Medicare Eligibility - Summary Dashboard, Unlimited Self Batch Verification, First Class Batch Solution, and API Connections.
Same or Similar
pVerify’s Same or Similar allows users to review a patient’s 5-year Claim History in near real-time with interpretation flags for easy and actionable decisions.
pVerify’s Medicare CMN allows users to review a patient’s CMN history for approved certificates along with the initial and last claim date, to see what rentals have been approved.