Compulink Patient Benefits Verification Solutions
pVerify’s Specialty-Specific Batch Eligibility &
Patient Benefits Verification Solution for Compulink users
Compulink supported Batch Eligibility Verification by pVerify®
pVerify is the only company to offer a combination of EDI based eligibility and manual, live-operator assisted process to return all the relevant information complete and contextual: guaranteed. These are few unique features of pVerify that separates it from traditional clearinghouses:
- Full parsing of key benefits Data such as specialty-specific Co-pays, Deductibles, out-of-pocket remaining, pre-certification requirements and more.
- Blended Process (EDI based verification combined with manual process) to ensure 100% customization of our eligibility reports to individual client’s needs (e.g. Medical Benefits as well as Vision Benefits including annual Visit restrictions, Routine Vision co-pay for example. PLUS ASC/Hospital Outpatient benefits) and 100% payer coverage (even those who do not support EDI based eligibility.)
- Color-coded MS Excel-based Eligibility Summary Reports that are highly actionable (e.g. easily spot patients who might have switched to Medicare Advantage Plans with the name of the new Primary payer)
- Exception Reporting to highlight discrepancies in patient demographics ( e.g. incorrect spelling of patient name or incorrect DOB) or insurance-related information. Using this information, our clients are able to increase ‘clean claims’ percentage.
- The highest success rate for batch verification in the industry using recursive verification technology and utilizing manual workflow to work on ‘patient not found’ errors.
Batch Excel Eligibility Solution for Compulink Users
Best-in-class Custom Eligibility Report
A complete snapshot of eligibility and benefits for all patients scheduled for given DOS are displayed in a unique color-coded, Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet format (see the screenshot below). pVerify’s batch eligibility verification solution highlights eligibility and benefits specific to your specialty & procedures and is customized to your practice needs. It also ensures that you are billing to the right payer and using correct Demographic details (clean claim) to avoid cost denials downstream. Our highly actionable, color-coded Eligibility Summary Reports can bring unprecedented efficiency to your front-office workflow. Coupled with our patient estimator our integrated service can significantly reduce patient bad debt and improve front-office collections.