pVerify’s Specialty-Specific Batch Eligibility & Patient Benefits Verification Solution for NextGen users
Do you have the latest Patient Eligibility Verification solution that highlights:
- patients who may have switched insurance plans
- patients who have not met their deductibles
- patients who may have lost their insurance
If you are not sure, your practice may get hit with many denials.
Don’t settle for one-size-fits-all solution!
NextGen®-interfaced Batch Eligibility Verification by pVerify®
pVerify’s Premium Batch eligibility verification with NextGen highlights eligibility and benefits specific to your specialty & procedures and is customized to your practice needs… It also ensures that you are billing to the right payer and using correct Demographic details (clean claim) to avoid cost denials downstream. Our highly actionable, color-coded Eligibility Summary Reports can bring unprecedented efficiency to your front-office workflow. Coupled with our patient estimator and “card-on-file” payment processing, our integrated service can significantly reduce patient bad debt and improve front-office collections.
Use NextGen and pVerify’s one-stop solution for complete verification of patient eligibility, determination of patient obligation, and facilitation of payment to stop the bleeding caused by:
- Unpaid post-visit patient balances.
- Claim rejections due to patient eligibility errors.
- Denials due to billing the wrong payer.
- Staff expenses for verification and collection.
- Payer reimbursement issues.
Expedite the claims process with integrated electronic claims checking, and real-time verification and eligibility functionality.
Interested In Test-Driving pVerify with NextGen?
What is pVerify Patient Eligibility Verification?
Important Patient Verification Eligibility Features with NextGen
- Instantly identify if a patient has compatible plan and even identify the name of the new Plan
- Identify Primary Payer if patient is secondary user (helps you avoid denials)
- Determine Co-insurance and Deductible remaining information as of the current date
- Get Benefits information by Office, Inpatient, Preventive Care, Urgent Care, Pharmacy and more
- Download detailed reports of patient insurance eligibility in PDF, integrated with NextGen
- Search verified reports of patients, available for the past 12 months, with the integrated solution
- Export multiple patient records export into Excel/CSV for easy review and analysis
- Get these critical Add-on features : batch process and web services
Sample NextGen Patient Verification
Our Client Testimonials
Utilizing pVerify’s automated verification service, we are able to validate our patient’s benefits thoroughly and consistently in advance of their visit…This allows us to identify issues relating to patient’s coverage and take corrective action before the patient being seen..I highly recommend pVerify eligibility solutions for any busy practice
Since using pVerify, we have significantly reduced claim rejections, lowered administrative cost (by reducing the time it takes to verify eligibilities) and as improved our cash flow. pVerify has contributed immensely to our practice and I am so happy that we began using them. pVerify truly is an efficient and cost-effective tool designed to facilitate the eligibility verification process.
NextGen and NextGen logo are trademarks of QSI Management, LLC. NextGen Healthcare helps ambulatory care organizations transition to value-based care by empowering them to nurture measurably healthier patient communities at a lower cost. NextGen solutions, optimized by physicians, developed with input from our 90,000 providers, and based on almost 25 years of ambulatory expertise, help ease the burdens of HIT and enable practices to improve individual outcomes and nurture a healthier population. pVerify is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or endorsed by NextGen Healthcare.