Patient Payment Collection and Payment Processing
Patient Payment Plan
Collect patient copay
Patient Payment Collection
Collect Patient Payments
Patient Cost Estimate
Eliminate Patient AR with Card-on-file Payments
Collect Copays and Post-visit Patient Balances with real-time collection and Card-on-file Patient Payment Plans
pVerify’s innovative Patient Payment Collection and Payment Processing reduces patient account receivables significantly and also increase topline revenue, all while saving time and increasing cash flow!
Payment plans are created and settled within pVerify’s Payment Portal by patient’s stored card-on-file, collected via text message or email based consent.
pVerify Payments, Stripe, and Square Supported
Enroll in pVerify’s Patient Payment Plans and start collecting today!
pVerify’s Patient Payment Collection and Payment Processing Explained
- Unique Features
- Easy Enroll
- Ways of Collecting Payment
- Reports and Recording
- Verify - Estimate - Collect
- Never touch a card again with QR Code, contactless patient payments
- Transparent flat pricing
- Compliant surcharging option available
- Meet or beat existing rates
- Update patient management software via report upload or API connection
Enroll and begin collecting in minutes
- Fill out the enrollment form in your pVerify portal to start collecting immediately.
- Answer 5-7 questions to set up a payments account to begin collecting (bank account, tax-ID, name of business, etc.).
- The first transaction initiates an email from pVerify to review questionnaire answers and company details along with the agreement information. Next day deposits will begin after completion.
Multiple ways to collect:
- Store a card-on-file securely (with only last 4 digits visible)
- Collect payment by QR Code, email, or text message
- Instantly create card-on-file payment plans
- Contactless Payment Processing by any device with web access
- Patient Payments Reports
- Access to every transactions that happens within pVerify dashboard. One-stop shop for all transactions and reporting within pVerify
- Multiple reports with transaction details for accounting, recording, and updating payment management software
Verify Eligibility Benefits
- Verify a patient ahead of time or during their procedure with Instant, Batch, or API Eligibility, in real-time with accuracy down to the service received.
Patient Cost Estimate
- Estimate patient financial responsibility powered by Eligibility results and your unique fee schedules for quick and easy cost estimates.
Patient Payment Collection
- Collect payment during appointment with hands-free options with QR code, card-on-file and customized card-on-file payment plan.
Patient Payment Collection Display
Clicking on the Collect Payment Button will redirect the user to the Patient Payment Display, along with the co-pay/co-insurance amount or the full balance from the Patient Cost Estimate.
The patient’s name and DOB will autofill, and the user is given four options to collect.
- Add a card-on-file
- Create a payment plan
- Payment request via email
- Payment request via SMS
Patient Payment Plans
If the patient wishes to enter into a payment plan, the user can adjust the occurrence and amount of the auto-draft to the patient’s card-on-file. pVerify supports weekly and monthly payments for an unlimited length of time.
*Card-on-file is required for payment plans
Patient Payment Collection: Example of text message
If chosen, an SMS will be sent to the patient’s smartphone with the amount due and a payment link. Following the prompts, the patient can use their phone to make their payment that will be tracked and recorded through the pVerify Premium Portal.
Patient Payment Collection: Example of email
If chosen, the patient can provide an email address to receive notification of the amount due and a payment link. Following the prompts, the patient can use their phone to make their payment that will be tracked and recorded through the pVerify Premium Portal.
Verify – Estimate – Collect
Our automated, date-of-service patient insurance verification brings unprecedented efficiency to your front-office workflow. Coupled with our Patient Estimator and hands-free Patient Payment, our Solutions can significantly reduce patient debt and improve front-office collections.
Verify a patient ahead of time or during their procedure with pVerify’s All Payer Advanced Eligibility Solution in Instant, Batch, or API Eligibility, in real-time with accuracy down to the service received.
Estimate patient financial responsibility powered by Eligibility results and your unique fee schedules for quick and easy cost estimates.
The Industry service leader in Realtime Healthcare APIs for Eligibility, Claim Status, & DME Solutions.